May 06, 2007

Spiderman 3

Well i went to go see it, and I was pretty impressed with the story line, but I hope they don't make a 4th! To be honest I think they were a bit out of gas, and I liked the 2nd one the best. At least i think I do. I may have to go see Spiderman 3 again.

The fight scenes were amazing, and I thought the idea of having two bad guys team up, was a pretty good idea. Venom was cool!!

I haven't been doing a good job of posting here over the last little while, but I'm hoping to get back at it. I still have a lot to say. I'm hoping actually to do a few books reviews over the next couple of months, to practice writing and I think it'll be a good experience to do it. I'll post them on here of course, and criticism is welcome. I'll decide on a book sometime in the next 2 weeks.

No comments: