September 06, 2007

Being a grad student

So far it's pretty fun. I am really looking forward to starting my classes, so far they have been fun but I'm ready to get into the program and start meeting people and generating ideas for projects and getting together all the readings..

One of the strangest things it that 4 classes is considered normal, that's what's expected. Which I have a feeling means each one of those will exert its toll because I'm sure the level of reading is going to be quite high.

Anyways so far so good.. I've met a few interesting people and I also met an old friend I hadn't seen for quite some time.

Things are looking good now that classes have started

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear that you are enjoying yourself so far. I am sure you will be able to handle the work :)