January 23, 2007

Back after a short holiday break!

First of all, I have to say I am proud of the Indianapolis Colts and their well deserved victory last Sunday. I was quite scared that they might have been blown in the second half. I missed most of the third quarter but to my surprise they had mounted a huge comeback! I think they said it was the biggest comeback in AFC championship history!!!

We also now have two black coaches facing off in the superbowl final! Good for both of them!

In other news I am enjoying my new job, it pays better than the previous one and I like the people more. I am slowly getting used to giving information over the phone, and of course it's always nice that I am able to keep up my French language skills. I really need to work on my French writing though, even writing a quick email seems to pose problems for me.

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I bought a new racket shortly after Christmas and now I play badminton at least twice a week, I also found a new place to pay for a third time every week. I am excited and enjoying it.

That's all for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you posting again. glad you like your new job and had a good break.