October 31, 2009

Orange Pants!?!?

Well first of all here's the question I should've asked on Tuesday night:

What have you learned about the form of biography in writing your books? I have found it fascinating as a reader to see how each of the authors in the series has interpreted not only their subject, but also the form of biography, so I'd be curious on what you have learned as an author.

Now that that's out of the way, it's funny because that question was floating around in my head before, and only crystallized after. Wish I would've had the chance to ask it.

Other than attending one event at the writer's festival this week, nothing much is going on. Work is going ok, though I'm not sure what I'll be working on for the next few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the orange pants??