April 26, 2006

Getting into a new routine

So far so good, i'm enjoying the new apartment and now that everything is all set up, i've been enjoying it even more.

I didn't realize how much i missed playoff hockey last year. Like most people, I guess I just sort of did without it. It's so exciting though, especially now that Ottawa is playing well.

Now the only thing left i have to go and pick up is my bike. I hope to ride a lot this summer, it'll keep me in better shape and I really enjoy the biking in Ottawa. I hope to explore more of the trails this year. I didn't do nearly enough of it last summer, so hopefully I can catch up on it this year.

I guess thats all I really have to say for now. I should update one more time before I leave for a friend's wedding tomorrow night.

No comments: