August 22, 2009

What to write about?

Unfortunately I had a great idea for this post, and even started writing it out in my head, but then went to sleep and promptly forgot not only the wonderful lines I had written, but also the topic.

So, I guess this one will be short.

I'm having trouble finding dress pants. I think partly it's because I dont' really enjoy shopping, but I'm surprised how difficult it is to find pants. I have a really nice lightweight pair of summer dress pants that need to be replaced but I can't find out where to go.

Partly this is because Ottawa, despite having so many bureaucrats is not a very good place to shop for men's clothes. Montreal would be much easier (and probably cheaper). It's surprisingly difficult here.

Oh well...I guess that's it for this week.

1 comment:

Patrick McIver said...

And Ladies and Gentlemen,

Justin Henry has officially hit rock bottom.

Never before has Justin been unable to voice his opinion on something.

That is, until now!