July 18, 2006

Job Saga summer 2006 (thanks for pointing out my mistake)

It appears that the job saga of this summer is over for me. As soon as everything is finalized and signed I will let everyone know, but suffice to say I think I will soon have a stable full-time job.

I'm quite excited to say the least.

I'm also looking into buying a digital SLR, possibly as a christmas present, if I can wait that long. They look so sweet, and I really think that I would use it. I find that I take a lot more pictures now with a digital camera than I ever would have with a regular film camera. There are afew annoying things about the digital camera I have that sometimes I think would be solved with a digital SLR.

One is clearly the speed at which i can take a picture, the other is the boot up time

The LCD screen can also be annoying at times, and it's hard to tell how clear the pictures will be. WIth my new monitor I can really see the difference between a good picture I took and one that isn't quite right.

Plus I just want the latest high-tech gadgets.. like most guys these days

No comments: