June 07, 2006

Bored in Ottawa

Well I am still looking for a job. I think i'll have to hit the streets and start taking a more active approach to looking for jobs. As much as everyone hates looking for jobs, searching online is much easier i suppose for those who already have jobs, but for those at home it really sucks.

I hate the whole process of passwords and usernames that I can never seem to remember after creating them about a dozen times a day. Trying to paste your resume into their stupid screens and waiting for some kind of response.

It sucks!!!

I will probably start taking a more active approach sometime next week. Not sure exactly what i'll do but it'll be something to keep me busy. Whenever you next see a man dressed in a suit on the corner with a sandwhich board advertising that he'll work for food or something, watch out it may just be me. Maybe that would work better than what i've done so far

No comments: