June 27, 2006

In honour of having posted more than 100 times

I've posted over 100 times to this blog already. It seems to have gone by so fast, the last year.

I can hardly believe all the things that have happened. It always seems to be like that, while life is going on so many changes seem to happen. It's often also hard to pinpoint exactly when those catalyst moments arrive that change everything.

The big decisions are the obvious ones, the choice of university, the graduation from high school, getting married, your first child ...etc

But often life is in the little moments in between and it's been nice to record them here on this blog. I have blogged before a little bit. In fact it was before the word blog was even really in the conciousness of the world. It's hard to believe that sometimes.

I've enjoyed posting here and even though it's been a bit erratic over the last little while so has my life, all sorts of ups and downs. I'm still waiting for the stability that comes with a 9-5 job, so i guess until then, i'll keep you posted!

No comments: