October 03, 2006

Been busy

So I haven't really kept up my pledge to post more often. I am still trying to get my life organize and settling into a routine. There's alos been a few curveballs at work, with one person leaving and the hunt for a new person beginning.

Things are going alright around here, i'm definately enjoying playing badminton twice a week. i'm really happy i made that commitment and my Spanish lessons are going well so far.

I feel that there's so much for me to learn in Spanish (which i guess is true), I am slowly feeling like i'm beginning to stop thinking about the grammar all the time and i'm beginning to think about what it is I am trying to express.

I'm wondering whether I should take French classes too next semester. I really need to improve my French grammar skills.

Thats what i'm thinking about these days..

1 comment:

ladybug said...

I'm glad you enjoy playing badminton. It's a fun game! :-D