May 08, 2006

Another blog?!?!?!?!

I decided to start another blog. This one will be more academic minded, more serious, an area where I can start to think about different topics in a more in depth manner. I don't imagine that nearly as many people will visit it as this site, but it's for me to start writing on more serious topics. I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I miss certain aspects of academia, I miss the debates and the conversations. I hope to spend more time doing research and thinking about things this summer, and writing. I need the practice, and I need to start taking writing more seriously.

If I am do go and do my masters I need to improve my writing skills, and I hope this can be a part of the process.

1 comment:

Sara and Scott said...

Can't visit without a link!