May 02, 2006

Wedding Weekend and a trip to Niagara Falls

I had never been to Niagara Falls before last weekend. The end of the weekend consisted of an early morning trip to Niagara, because we were so close and a few of us had never been there before.

I have to say I was a lot less impressed than I thought I would be. I enjoyed it, and I thought it was also neat to see how close it was to the U.S border. Ultimately though i'd classify it as one of those things you have to do once in your life.





The wedding itself was a really really nice event. Perfect setting for the reception. It looks like i'll be in some of the wedding pics, they had a professional photographer and everything so i'm looking forward to seeing those.

All in all a really good weekend.

It's nice to be able to relax now though. I have nothing going on until the 18th when I head back to Regina, so it's a nice feeling. Things are also looking up on the job front, I found a few jobs to apply for so hopefully (crossed fingers) something will turn up soon

No comments: