May 19, 2006

On the Prairies

Well I arrived here in Regina yesterday with my girlfriend. It's the first time the two have us have been to my house here together. So far so good, it's been a lot of fun.

We even made it to the Milky Way already (it's the best ice cream shop in the world, owned by a couple of old ladies.It is truly a Regina institution), within a few hours of getting to town.

Aside from that we haven't been up to a whole lot, just relaxing, deciding on what things to bring back to Ottawa, what to leave at home. I have tons of this to do and i have only really started thinking about these things.

One thing I had already picked out was the VCR. You can't even buy these things anymore. I think it's silly, it's all about forcing people to use DVDs. OH well, the only reason I want it is so I can tape the World Cup games that i'll miss while working in JUne and July (I hope to have a job soon)

Actually it was kind of cool, because i found a lot of the tapes I recorded from the last World Cup. I forgot about that stupid haricut ronaldo had. Anyone remember that one? The triangle in front and the rest shaved.. I guess if you play soccer that well, no one cares about your fashion sense

No comments: