May 15, 2006

Fun weekend

I had a good weekend. Had some friends over friday night, went out saturday and saw another friend on sunday. All in all some good times.

It was pretty interesting on saturday night actually, because it was somthing of a miny reunion from my high school. I hung out with 3 girls who i went to high school with. Now these were not people that I knew all that well, but it was still fun to reminisce and enjoy thinking about high school. Not something I do very often!

I think it's pretty neat though, how because we went to the same school, we can chat it up, even though we would never have hung out in highschool. It's fun, I mean these are not people I see myself becoming best friends with but at the same time it's nice to chat and hear stories about what other people are doing.

People change so much after high school (well in my case, the people that left the city did) and it's interesting to see where life can take people.

That's all for now

No comments: