September 28, 2005

Adventure time

So i leave in about 7 hours for my first trip ever to the continent of europe. Am I excited, you bet I am.

It's been kind of a whirlwind last couple of days i had a party of sorts before i left and ended up hungover. I haven't been hunover in quite some time. It was not fun. Puked that night, puked the next morning and after i attempted to eat something later in the day puked again. Thank god i was smart enough to leave one day for me to recover before i leave.

I will try and psot here once or twice during my trip but it depends if internet is easily accessible and cheap. It shouldn't be too bad.

Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Hangover...

"On the House: The Bizarre Killing of Michael Malloy" hits the shelves Oct. 4. It's the true story of a Depression-era speakeasy regular who thwarted numerous attempts on his life. All except the last one, that is. The author's web site is www.simon-read.com. Cheers.