September 08, 2005

A good conversation with an old friend is such a valuable thing

I talked last night to a friend last night and it really was good. I hadn't had anything but a brief MSN chat with her in the previous few months. I had been meaning to call her, but i had gotten distracted. So she phoned me, and it was great.

It's always nice to know that there are some people who even if i haven't seen them in a while, we can still share our experiences and enjoy each other's company.

I also think this has to be renewed over the phone or if possible in person. Talking over MSN only gives an incomplete picture of the person you're talking to. It really is worth it eveyr once in a while to chat over the phone, even if it is more expensive.

I have been in better contact with some of my older friends over the last couple of weeks and it's been a nice feeling. I just hope I can keep it up. I think i'm getting better and being in a relationship and maintaining contact with the outside world. It's definately hard at first.

No comments: