September 11, 2005

Lazy Sundays

I havent had a weekend to myself for a while, and by that I mean one in which I can spend time with my girlfriend but also just lounge about and be lazy. It's very nice.

I am trying to get more organzied and I really hope that this time I can make progress. It seems to be a perennial goal with me, get more organized. I find moving time is a great time to get rid of stuff, and that is fully what I intend to do before I go to New Zealand. My problem is i'm a bit of a packrat. But i'm getting better, i honestly am, so that's good.

Other than cleaning up my room and trying to become more organized not much is new. I can't wait to have a normal schedule, but it doesn't look like it'll be happening anytime soon.

I just hope I can get a job when i come back and pay my living expenses this fall

No comments: