September 22, 2005

Travelling fun

My girlfriend bought her ticket to Australia to come visit me. I am super duper excited. It should be a lot of fun. Her ticket even cost less than mine which was a relief. Thank god for seat sales!!

I am also leaving in less than a week for my first real trip on my own to Europe. I am quite excited, but i don't really know what to expect. I will be travelling alone which should be interesting, it'll definately be an experience. I'll be hostelling it up so hopefully i'll be able to meet a ton of people and have some good experiences.

I'm a pretty conservative guy so i don't expect too much out of the box to happen. I hope to get to versailles, the palace of the french court, and see some of the sights in Barcelona. I expect a lot of my trip will consist of walking around and marvelling at different sites. I hope to learn something about myself.

It seems like this is something that the few friends i know that travelled have really learned about themselves. Hopefully that'll be a benefit on my travels too. I am bringing a journal with me that my gf bought so hopefully i'll be able to record my impressions and of course i have my new digital camera to take pcitures too

No comments: