September 12, 2005

Conversations with friends 1

I had some interesting conversations tonight. I realized that when it comes to conversations I seem to have, they tend to be pretty argumentative with my friends. It's always fun and we debate all sorts of things but it seems like even when we agree we are being loud and not listening.

I also had a really good conversation with one of my newer friends and i think that it really solidifed the fact that our friendship will continue in the future. That's a second person i've lost to Alberta recently.

I have really been able to find some good people in my life that I can call my friends, and though some of us have drifted a bit I really think that I have a few good solid people I cna call my friends. That's something that should really be celebrated. I feel like sometimes I am not the best friend in the world, but i know that I would be at their side in a second should the need arise.

In other news...
I can feel the messiness of my room subsiding and its starting to look livable again. I also completed a 500 piece puzzle and I am now starting on some 1000 piece ones. I forgot how much I love doing them

No comments: