January 29, 2006

Auckland...for now

Well I am in Auckland and it's been relaxing. I saw some fireworks last night, it's anniversary day weekend here in Auckland

It was a nice display actually, went on for about 10 minutes.

Other than that I am simply waiting for the next part of the trip to start. My girlfriend is arriving today and we're heading soon to Rotorua, passing through the Waitomo caves. The Waitomo caves are the site of the well known glowworm caves.

After that i'm not sure what we'll do really, it turns out my cousin won't be in Wellington when we were planning so out plans are still fluid and changing.

Hopefully i'll be able to post some more pictures in a few days. They are turning out really well, I took a look a them on a PC this weekend and some of them are just gorgeous.

There should be some postcards on the way to everyone who sent me their address. It takes a while for them to get there, something like 12 days.. so keep your eye on the mailbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are enjoying your trip updates & photos. Keep them coming!Say Hi to Jen for us!