January 09, 2006

Wedding!!!

So i went to the wedding of my cousin Diego to his wife Katie. What a good experience, I met some family, and got to participate in such a wonderful event.

It was really a good ceremony, not too long, it was outside and the weather was just perfect. I have attached here a photo of the couple. I didn't get a lot of pictures of the reception, but this is a very nice shortly after they exchanged their vows.



Well i'm not up to a whole lot today other than planning the next part of my adventure. I leave tomorrow for Wellington, then quickly down to the south island.

I'll probably have less access to a computer than here and it'll be more expensive (ie it won't be free) but i'll be updating as often as I can.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that you got to meet some more of your family :) it looks and sounds like it was a really nice event! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Justin, we love all your pictures but this one caused some contention. I think your cousin looks a lot like you; Gary doesn't agree...
Keep posting so we can keep arguing :0)
Enjoy Wellington!