February 25, 2006

In south australia

Well I am in Adelaide, capital of South Australia. Apprently home to the second biggest fringe festival in the world) Not much going on here really. Spending tomorrow checking this place out a bit more,and then off to Melbourne. Not sure how long i'll be there. I'm trying to get to Syndey for the 1st of March, so I may try and take another overnight to Canberra from melbourne, or I might stay in Melbourne for one night.

I want to go visit the MCG and check on the art gallery there.

thats all for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin,

Did you see that the Gushue and the Canadian curling team won gold? Pretty cool - we got to watch some of the game at work to show some Newfoundland pride :)

And I just read that you are coming back in two weeks??? I thought it was longer - still think you will be out this way?

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!