February 09, 2006

To the beach.....reluctantly

Well I went to the beach. FOr any of those who don't me that well, I really really don't like spending time at the beach. In fact most of the time I would rather be doing almost anything that sitting on the beach. However instead of going to the world renownwed (well according to Sydney tourism) Aquarium, the AUstralian museum, doing a tour of the Opera house or anything else of that kind, I went and spent 2 hours on the beach.

I complained today and I grumbled but I went. I have to admit I did grumble quite a bit, but in the end the promise I made to my girlfriend was kept and this meant I spent a few hours at the beach. It wasn't the greatest day, it was really really wind, sand flying in every part of everything I brought with me. But it did make her happy.

Other than that we didn't do anything special, tomorrow we have a daytrip to the Blue mountains planned, so that'll take up most of the day.

Oooo and I did get some nice pictures of the Opera House.. well at least they look nice on my little view screen thing on my camera. It actually is even cooler up close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're really getting sympathy on this end .... it must have been SOOOO hard to lay out in the sun for awhile!
:)