February 14, 2006

Penguins parading on the beach

I have seen a parade of penguins.. It was really really cool, the world's smallest penguins on parade... I will post pics tomorrow.

It was a long day and it was really fun. Got to see some more kangaroos we even got kanagroo feed. They liked that a lot I think, and then we saw some sheep. (It's funny I had to come to Australia to get a decent picture of a sheep) and then more koalas...

The highlight of the day was the penguin parade. These penguins actualyl sleep on shore so every night under the cover of darkness they parade along the beach to their burrows, and return to the ocean in the morning.

Well actually I won't post any pics of them tomorrow because you're not allowed. The flashes bother them so no pics, no video cameras etc. It was actually nice because most other places the tourists are just trying to line up their shots and not enjoy it as much.

That's all from down under...

No comments: