February 23, 2006

Some pictures, of a desert adventurer

Hello to everyone. Watch your mailboxes as postcards are on the way!

I have some pics to post, including a before and after picture of a rainbow right in front of Uluru. That was our reward for 2 days of rain. Everyone was amazed, and rightly so. I wish my camera had a better zoom feature, because it was so far away, not a lot of th pics turned out all that well. It didn't help that the lighting wasn't great because of the rain and cloudiness.

I had a good time, although it was a bit more roguh than i had really expected. The food was great though as was the tour guide. Today is a rleaxing day, not much happening. I'm off to a reptile sancutary to check out some of the reptiles in this area of the world.

Hope all is well with everyone in Canada. I only have a short time left before I head back. Just over two weeks left. Enjoy the pics..
























Before...















After... ( about 5 minutes later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful place :) Nice pic Justin, did you get many bug bites? Any big black beetles in your sleeping bag ;)....hahaha!!