February 14, 2006

Post number 50

Hey guys, this is the 50th post of my blog. That is all

Ok just kidding. I'm gonna post some of the latest pics. Today is our last day in Melbourne (well we have a full day tour tomorrow.. so practically our last day) and it's starting to sink in that Jen is leaving..

Boo..

I don't have much else to say, except that I am personally getting excited about seeing Uluru (although I wish Jen could come see it with me). Ummmmmmm that's all i guess..

On to the pics....
In Cowes...

The southern Ocean.. I imagine it would be cold..


At a farm stop. A good picture of a sheep, then some ducks (or whatever they are)...

2 comments:

~ said...

Oh my gosh! Here I am, like a fool, trying to convince Noel that Langley the cat needs a dog when in fact all that Langley really needs a lamb!

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

i don't want to go home........